Hello,
I have some bad news.
A few months ago, I gained access to your email account and the devices you use to access it.
Since then, I have been monitoring your online activity.
I also managed to install software that allegedly gives me access to your camera, microphone, files, messages,
browsing history, and other information.
During this time, I collected material that could be embarrassing if shared with other people.
I can share this material with your colleagues, friends, and relatives, or publish it online.
To prevent that, I am demanding USD 1,250 in cryptocurrency.
Payment address (btc wallet): bc1qzv4t3d5dld9p9jddjq2rc35jcwvptgcctsd4zq
You have 48 hours from opening this message.
Do not reply to this email, contact anyone about it, or attempt to investigate the source.
There is no point in trying to remove the software—the information has allegedly already been copied.
Consider this your final warning.
Offline for years, this blog is back to serve as a venue in which to share strategies for distance learning in response to COVID-19. I will use it daily to share what I do in class as I shift to a remote teaching model for Biology. Please feel free to try these ideas and use the comment section to share your thoughts, experiences and resources. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! :)
Tuesday, September 15, 2026
Security Alert: Unauthorized Access Detected
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
...share your thoughts, experiences and resources. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! :)